The Brat is a completely functional 4-band parametric equalizer in the 500 series format utilizing the VF600 discrete amp blocks adding warmth and definition to your recordings.
This equalizer will give you the shaping tools needed to solve any of your EQ demands. It will deliver all the surgical features that you would come to expect in a 4-band parametric. The Brat is a perfect addition to any 500 series rack.
- High Band – sweepable from 1.2KHz to 25KHz with peak/shelf select switch
- Mid High Band – sweepable from 300Hz to 7KHz
- Mid Lo Band – sweepable from 80Hz to 1.6Hz
- Lo Band – sweepable from 20Hz to 300Hz with a peak/shelf select switch
- +/- 12dB cut & boost level for all 4 bands
- Adjustable bandwidth control for all 4 frequencies .20 to 2.0 per octave
- 41 detents on all frequency and level attenuators (recallable)
- 31 detents on all band width attenuators (recallable)
- Dual concentric knobs for frequency and bandwidth controls
- Lighted push button EQ in/out switch
- VF600 All Discrete Amp Blocks
- Differential balanced transformerless input
- Balanced output transformer
- Fits standard 500 Series slot configuration mechanically and electrically
- Input Impedance: >20K ohms balance
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms balance
- Frequency Response: +/- 0.5dB @ 20Hz to 20KHz
- Output Signal to Noise: -95dB or greater
- THD + Noise: .01% @ 1KHz/+4dBu
“Those Brats are the most musical little devils I have heard in years! I’ve been using them on my mixes. They relate to the way I think about EQ musically and they have a superior build. I love my Brats!” – Eddie Kramer, President, Remark Music Ltd.