SoundCode For Dolby E works great for traditional tape-based workflows and emerging file-based workflows. A Dolby E stream can be encoded fast to a stereo WAV file. The Dolby E stream is easily layed back to video tape on-site or off-site using workstations such as Pro Tools, Nuendo, Fairlight, Pyramix, Final Cut, and Media Composer. SoundCode For Dolby E Encoder is optimized to encode incredibly fast using all the processor cores in your system.
The SoundCode for Dolby E Encoder for Mac or PC, includes a standalone application, an Audio Suite Pro Tools and Media Composer plug-in and a Final Cut Pro plug-in.
There are several encode options, including encode from film and SMPTE track order, 1 or 2 frame input offset, Dolby E 16-bit, 20-bit and PCM, together with standard Dolby E metadata settings. Encode up to 8 tracks with over 20 different Dolby E program configurations including 5.1 + Stereo, and LCRS + Stereo.
The encode process is faster than real-time and includes tape and file based workflows.
MONITOR WITH N-MON
N-Mon is a Core Audio application that comes bundled with SoundCode for Dolby E Encoder.
It connects the audio output of an application such as Final Cut Pro to the Core Audio computer audio output and includes a decoding window to allow real time monitoring of Dolby E playback from Final Cut Pro.
Pro Tools Plug-In
Final Cut Plug-In
- Windows XP/Vista and Mac OS X Support
- Standalone Application, Pro Tools HD/LE Plug-In
- Final Cut Encoder Plug-In
- Works with Final Cut and Media Composer
- Encode Dolby E Streams at your workstation faster-then-realtime
- Unsurpassed Pro Tools Integration
- Tape-Based and File-Based workflows
- Deliver a Dolby E Decode to a video facility as a file
- Embed Dolby Metadata in a WAV file where it belongs
- Implement File-Based workflows that carry Dolby Metadata with the Audio
- Export interleaved, SMPTE ordered WAv files larger than 2GB in Pro Tools
- Combine multiple audio programs into single audio file
- Compatible with Dolby DP600 workflows
- Standalone – Mac OS 10.4+ and Windows XP/Vista/7
- Pro Tools – 9, 10, 11
- Final Cut Pro – Version 6 or 7
- iLok license required
- 14-day full trial available
- Trial license requires internet connection and an iLok