A Studio Full of Processing in One Bundle
NOTE: This product requires an iLok (not included) for authorization.
The McDSP Everything Pack v6.3 plug-in bundle gives you a premium processing package for your DAW! Everything Pack v6.3 includes an amazing array of channel strips, compressors, limiters, EQs, tape emulations, and more.
Advantages of Version 6
With version 6 of their coveted plug-ins, McDSP has overhauled their entire product line, and is now supporting VST and VST3 plug-in formats. These upgraded plug-ins come with new user interface features, faster loading times, and algorithm optimizations across all formats. You also get Avid S6 and S3 control surface support and a plethora of celebrity presets. All of these plug-ins are 64-bit, offer real-time control smoothing so that it responds more like analog gear, and have the ability to operate above 0 dB to handle the hottest of mixes without clipping.
McDSP Everything Pack v6 Processing Plug-in Bundle Includes:
- ML8000 Advanced Limiter – A multiband limiter that uses two completely separate stages of processing for significantly improved peak level adjustment.
- 6050 Ultimate Channel Strip – Pairs the 6030 Ultimate Compressor with the 6020 Ultimate EQ bundles and adds a third module for saturation, filtering, and expansion.
- SPC2000 – Lets you emulate a wide range of compressor types, and even offers 2-, 3-, and 4-band operation.
- AE400 – An advanced EQ that’s ideal for music, post production, and live sound. The AE400 gives you four overlapping bands of fixed and active EQ.
- 6020 Ultimate EQ – A collection of ten equalizer models inspired from classic, rare, and modern equalizers over the last four decades.
- 6030 Ultimate Compressor – Gives you outstanding compression capabilities that range from transparent to sonically colorful, plus a modular, easy-to-use format. Includes everything from smooth tube compressors to aggressive solid-state units.
- Analog Channel – Reproduces the sounds of high-end analog tape machines, analog tape, and analog channel amplifiers. Analog Channel gives the user complete control of analog gain staging, acting as a ‘digital pre-amp’ (AC1), and analog tape and tape machines (AC2).
- ML4000 – A high-resolution limiter and multiband dynamics processor designed for music, mastering, post, and live sound. ML4000 is two plug-ins:
the ML1 mastering limiter and the ML4 multiband gate, expander, and compressor.
- Revolver – A high-powered convolution reverb that drives like no other, providing two syncable delay lines, total impulse response adjustment, routable EQ, and unprecedented control.
- Channel G – The ultimate channel strip solution. Modes for music and post production are available alongside models of the world’s most popular analog mixing desks.
- Channel G Compact – A smaller but very powerful sibling to Channel G, this plug-in uses less DSP horsepower.
- CompressorBank – The best from the old and the best from the new, delivering complete dynamic range
control with Multiple Peak Detection Circuits, pre-filtering, static/dynamic EQ and compression curve modeling.
- FilterBank – Can emulate any EQ: tube driven or solid-state, vintage or modern with unique and powerful features such as Peak, Slope, Dip controls and variable Q modes.
- MC2000 – A high-end multiband compressor plug-in designed to emulate the sounds of vintage and modern compressors in two, three, and four band configurations.
- DE555 – Brings you a new generation of de-essing techology, providing transparent, precise de-essing with unique flexibility.
- FutzBox – Distortion and noise generator plug-in that lets you create low-fidelity versions of audio signals.
- NF575 – A high-resolution noise filter set designed to remove a wide variety of noise types from your audio.
- 4020 Retro EQ – A 4-band EQ and complimentary filter set. The HF and LF bands are shelving EQ, with two additional parametric EQs at the HMF and LMF bands.
- 4030 Retro Compressor – A new dynamic range control topology coupled with a wet/dry mix control to balance compressed and uncompressed signals. An active attack and release design allows aggressive compression settings with minimal artifact generation.
- 4040 Retro Limiter – Combines a look-ahead brick-wall limiter function with several subjective treatments to make the limiting action subtle, and yet vintage.
|Software Type||Dynamics, EQ bundle|
|Bit Depth||32-bit (AAX Native/DSP), 64-bit (AAX Native, AU, VST, VST3)|
|iLok Required||Yes, iLok2|
|Format||AAX Native, AAX DSP, AU, VST, VST3|
|Hardware Requirements – Mac||4GB RAM minimum|
|Hardware Requirements – PC||4GB RAM minimum|
|OS Requirements – Mac||OS X 10.7.2 or later|
|OS Requirements – PC||Windows 7 or later|
|Manufacturer Part Number||M-B-VPN|