What if there is a problem with my order?
If there’s a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call your Sales Engineer. He or she will take care of you, no matter what. Our policy is to do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy.
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you’ve received a defective product, contact our support team at (+91) 80 4235 1968, and speak with a Tech Support specialist. Or, you can simply complete our online support request form and we’ll respond quickly with assistance or to provide you with a return authorization (RA) number. If we determine the unit failed under warranty within 15 days of purchase we will cover shipping costs to replace the unit for you.
“No Hassle” Return Policy:
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund of the purchase price or an exchange for another product within a fair amount of time from the shipping date (usually within 30 days from delivery). If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund or credit.
How To Make A Return:
Contact us to arrange for an RA (Return Authorization) number, which you should write on the shipping label (not on the box, please).
To help you avoid a return adjustment, our warehouse staff has provided a handy checklist to show you exactly how to ship a product back to us:
- Affix shipping label with RA number
- Item must include a return authorization (RA) number on the shipping label; Not on the box
- Item must be in new condition (As delivered to you)
- Item must be in its complete original packaging
- All accessories that were originally included must be returned
- All literature that was originally included — manuals, warranty card, etc. — must be returned in new condition
- Double-box the product before shipping
- Use standard packing tape — no duct tape
- Do not write on the original box
Return your item to:
Ansata Computer Systems Pvt. Ltd.
#72, 8th Main Road, Horamavu Road,
Bengaluru, 560043, Karnataka, India.
While we maintain the most liberal return policy in the industry, there are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
- Products sold under a time limited Special Offer or Sale
- Special order items
- Software Activation cards
- PACE iLok – Hardware authorization license key
- Items without original packing, documentation and accessories
- Oversized or overweight items
- Discontinued products, closeouts, and used products
- Personal items (body worn microphones, in-earphones, etc.)